The resell right product marketplace is a cornucopia of marketing knowledge and tools that can benefit anyone selling products and services online or offline for that matter. Direct sellers, affiliate marketers, eBay entrepreneurs and network marketers can all benefit tremendously from these products. However, my specific intent as the title of this article suggests is to focus on how network marketers can benefit from resell right products. My reason for this is due to the fact that there is a high degree of dysfunctional training prevalent in the network marketing industry which contributes to an appallingly high failure rate in excess of 80%. I know this from personal experience because I started out as a network marketer and wasted a lot of time and money using outdated recruitment methods that were painfully ineffective.
Through the use of resell right products I was able to create fully automated lead generation and sales systems that literally cranked out leads an sales while I slept! It really is a wonderful feeling to turn own my computer in the morning and see that I have notifications of new leads and sales without ever having to deal with a lead broker or call someone on the phone and deliver a sales pitch. Next, I’ll give you a brief overview of the resell right product industry and afterward share specific ways network marketers can use resell right products to accomplish exactly what I’ve just described.
Resell right products have been in circulation on the Internet since the early nineties and have been a powerful and profitable marketing tool for those savvy enough to harness their full business building potential. These products exist in a wide variety of forms such as eBooks, reports, graphics, web site/blog templates, videos, audios, scripts and software. The products most commonly exist electronic media formats but may also be rendered in printed paper format. Authors who are highly skilled at creating such products profit by selling them to others along with the right resell the products and retain all proceeds from the sale. Although I generically apply the term, resell right, to these products, they are often conveyed with other types of redistribution rights specified in a licensing agreement as follows:
1) Giveaway Right – The recipient obtained the product for free and has the right to freely distribute it to others but not sell it.
2) Personal Use Right – The purchaser can use the product but not resell it or give it away for free.
3) Master Resell Right – The purchaser of the product has the right to resell the product along with the right to resell it. This differs from a simple resell right scenario in which the purchaser can resell the product to others who can use product but not resell it.
4) Private Label Right – The purchaser of the product legally has to the right to place his name on the product and claim it as his own creation. The purchaser can sell the product with simple resell right, master resell right or just personal use right.
There are more variants of usage rights but this list should give you a basic understanding of the concept. Of the redistribution rights described above, the fourth is the most valuable because it offers the most flexibility for marketing. By nature these redributable products are quite prolific and if you have ever subscribed to a newsletter based on an offer that included a free bonus such as a report or eBook, there is a strong probability that the product you received originated as a resell right product. Now lets explore in depth, 10 ways you can benefit from these products.
1) Web Presence – Every network marketer needs a powerfully compelling web presence to effectively generate leads and sales. Unfortunately too many networkers erroneously believe that the replicated web site provided by their companies is all that is needed. As beautifully designed as those web sites may be, they possess two major weaknesses. First, they lack uniqueness as every associate web site is identical. Second, the sites are not customizable with the exception of being able to add a photo and a phone number. Therefore it s impossible for an associate to distinguish himself from other associates in the same company in any substantial way by using a replicated site alone.
By using web site or blog templates that are readily available in the resell right market place a network marketer can easily create a unique web presence that will enable him to rise above the crowd by showcasing his unique selling proposition and sharing information that will allow visitors to relate to him on a personal level. Marketing studies have proven that people conduct business with those they know like and trust and a personal web site is critical for establishing trust and rapport. In the resell rights market place there are web site/blog templates and graphics collections for every conceivable marketing niche. By choosing the right template and customizing it, a powerful web presence can be established much faster that it would be possible by starting from scratch.
2) Squeeze Pages – Once a web site is established one or more squeeze pages can be integrated. A squeeze page also known as a lead capture page is a simple page the presents some compelling information designed to get a visitor to leave their contact information so that additional marketing information can be delivered. There are tons of squeeze pages and lead capture tools available in the resell right product market place. I obtained one of my favorite and most effective squeeze pages from a resell right product package over 5 years ago that cost under $30. The page is about the size of a computer screen with text areas for a title, some bullet points, a small blurb, and a video. I customized the page for a few marketing niches and it has been responsible for generating many thousands of dollars in income and I’m still using it today.
3) Incentives – Everyone likes to get free stuff which is the reason you see the word, free, commonly used in advertisements for all types of products and services. If used correctly, incentives or giveaways can be a powerful factor for generating leads and closing sales. One common marketing technique for increasing the effectiveness of squeeze pages is to offer a free bonus bonus report or eBook in exchange for contact information. So where would you get a high quality product for little or no cost that could give away for free? Well if you guessed, the resell right product market place, you guessed correctly! Freely giving away a quality product helps to establish good will, trust and evoke the law of reciprocity. When you give something to someone they often feel obligated to give you something in return. That “something in return” could be giving your offer extra consideration over that of a competitor which results in a sale for you!
4) Autoresponder Content – Marketing studies have revealed that a person typically needs to be exposed to an offer 5 – 7 times before feeling comfortable with making a purchase. The autoresponder is the perfect tool for steadily exposing a potential customer to the information needed to make a purchase decision via a strategically crafted set of email messages. If you are unfamiliar with email marketing, the task of creating an autresponder followup series can seem daunting.
Fortunately, within the resell right marketplace there are prewritten autoresponder message series covering a wide variety of niches that can be transferred into any autoresponder service giving you an effective autoresponder campaign in a fraction of the time it would take you to create one from scratch. Once your initial autoresponder campaign is setup you can easily customize the messages with affiliate links and add more messages if you want. Then you can integrate a squeeze page and subscription bonuses like a free eBook or report to make it more robust.
5) Sales Pages – A sales page is strategically written to close a sale by appealing to a prospect’s sense of logic and emotion to induce a purchase decision. A sales page is roughly equivalent in principle to a sales pitch script that a network marketer might obtain from their company, however it is far more powerful because once it is written and tested, it can literally close sales automatically. If you have ever purchased a product or service after reading a sales page then you have experienced its power. Expert sales page writers can easily charge thousands of dollars to write a single sales page. Fortunately, you don’t need to be an expert to create a sales page that is effective for your purposes. Most resell rights products are packaged with a sales page designed to sell a specific product. By examining a few resell right product sales pages and familiarizing yourself with their structure and style you can choose one related to your marketing niche and customize it to crank out enrollments and sales for your business.
6) Traffic & SEO – There are many resell right eBooks and instructional videos available from which you can learn the fine points of traffic generation and search engine optimization (SEO). In addition, you can find content-rich search engine optimized blog templates that can be quickly and easily installed with a web hosting service and modified to suit your needs. Remember, it is much easier to modify something that exists than it is to create something from scratch. This is how leveraging off of resell right products saves time and effort.
7) Self Funding Proposal – Wouldn’t it be nice if you could get people to pay you up front to take a look at your business opportunity? This can be accomplished by using a resell right product as a template to create your own product that is embedded with advertisements for what ever you wish to promote. This can be done very effectively with an eBook. Create a sales page for the eBook combined with with some other quality products as bonuses and sell it as a package. The proceeds from sales made from selling the product will defray your advertising expenses and quite possibly result in a profit if you have a finely tuned advertisement campaign. This technique works very well with any form of paid advertising such as per-per-click search engines.