Restaurant marketing strategies are equally important to other types of businesses. When you have just started your restaurant business, you will need a lot of customers to ensure that your business is successful. Therefore, restaurant marketing strategy is the biggest role player in bringing up your new business. Below are a few market strategies that you may try.
1. Have your restaurant marketed in hotel or motel rooms. People who are on vacation or travelling would love to know where they could enjoy excellent meal in your area. One excellent restaurant marketing strategy is by calling or visiting hotel or motels which are located nearby your restaurants and ask the hotel manager whether you are allowed to place coupons and menus at the lobby area and rooms. Some hotels provide their guests a list of tourists’ spots. Enquire if you are able to add your restaurant into that list.
2. You may try to sponsor partly of any events organized at your area such as sports or concerts. Many people from different places will attend such events and therefore you can expect a good publicity from here.
3. Enter cooking contests where you can have your cook to participate in. This type of contests is usually covered by a lot of local as well as international magazines. If you manage to win a prize, then you are able to bring in more customers than before.
4. Giving out samples in popular locations such as shopping centres, parks and etc can be very effective as well. When one stops to taste on your sample, simply distribute flyers and coupons too. This will bring in high tragic to your new restaurant.
5. Other than that, you may offer special menu or prices on special days. You can also offer buffet during peak time at special prices.